About The Company
MANJULAKSHETRA or MANJESHWARA is the name derived from the deity “SRI MANJARISHA” or Srimath Anantheshwara of the sacred Manjeshwar Temple. Considered as the most ancient existing temple of the Gowda Saraswat Brahmins, the known history of the Temple dates back to 8th century A.D. The Temple was last renovated in 1799 – 1804 A.D.
One of our primary competencies is developing high-quality websites that are W3C compliant, mobile friendly, adaptive and optimized for faster loading times. We have the necessary skill set to develop websites on WordPress as well as HTML, including PHP programming for any additional plugins that you may need.
- Website is Secure and HTTPS compliant.
- Responsive – Mobile Ready
- The Website is SEO Friendly
- Website Optimized for faster Loading
- Secure & Optimized Web Hosting
- Google Analytics Configured
- Secured from DDoS Attacks
- Regular Website Maintenance
Final Reports of the Project
Optimization in Proces..
Reports will be updated soon.