About The Project
St. Joseph’s charitable society established the hospital at Kakkinje in 1978 by CMI Fathers with the aim of uplifting the poor society and during that time we provided healthcare services to several surrounding villages.
One of our primary competencies is developing high-quality websites that are W3C compliant, mobile friendly, adaptive and optimized for faster loading times. We have the necessary skill set to develop websites on WordPress as well as HTML, including PHP programming for any additional plugins that you may need.
- Website is Secure and HTTPS compliant.
- Responsive – Mobile Ready
- The Website is SEO Friendly
- Website Optimized for faster Loading
- Secure & Optimized Web Hosting
- Google Analytics Configured
- Secured from DDoS Attacks
- Regular Website Maintenance
Final Reports of the Project
Optimization in Proces..
Reports will be updated soon.